vendredi 3 février 2012

Administrators of Saab contradictions : Youngman's bid in danger

"The managers refuse miljardbud"
Updated: Thursday 02 February at 23:17 (published Thursday, February 2 at 22:14), News P4 West Comment Share

P4 West can now reveal that Saab's bankruptcy trustee has set standards that can stop a complete solution for the bankruptcy estate. It said several sources.

- Bankruptcy trustees have effectively set the conditions that make it impossible to conduct a full sale of Saab, said one source with good insight into the process.

Saab's bankruptcy trustee has received much criticism since they took office on 19 December and will now be the worst so far. For the beginning of the week, the Chinese Youngman an offer for the bankrupt's estate - an offer worth several billion, which means production in Trollhättan. According to the data to echo it would mean that Youngman need to employ over 1000 people.

But the receivers have been almost indifferent to the bid, according to a source.

- Bankruptcy trustees have effectively set the conditions that make it impossible to conduct a full sale of Saab, said another source with good insight into the process.

Terms These include the General Motors must approve a deal, according to a source.

The trustee should have asked the various stakeholders, rather than make a bid for the big picture, make a bid for the company.

- Bankruptcy trustees have no intention to sell the estate as a whole, but they prefer a cutting. It is very surprising that you do in this way and totally non-resistant, says a source.

The trustee two main tracks should instead be to either Volvo's Chinese owners Geely may launch a development center in Trollhattan, or that Chinese BAIC, along with Panasonic, start building electric cars. But these options will not provide as many jobs in the future.

- Sells is not the whole runs the risk of several thousand jobs will be lost.

P4 West have sought bankruptcy trustees for comment without success.
P4 Ouest peut maintenant révéler que le syndic de faillite de Saab a établi des normes qui peuvent arrêter une solution complète pour Saab en faillite. C'est ce qu'ont déclaré plusieurs sources.

- Les syndics de faillite ont effectivement fixé les conditions qui font qu'il est impossible de mener une vente complète de Saab, a déclaré une source avec un bon aperçu du processus.

Syndic de faillite de Saab a reçu beaucoup de critiques, car ils ont pris fonction le 19 Décembre et celle-ci serait désormais la pire jusqu'ici. L'offre des chinois Youngman vaut plusieurs milliards,  signifiant une reprise de la production à Trollhättan et le besoin d'employer 1000 personnes supplémentaires.

Mais les receveurs ont été presque indifférents à l'offre, selon une source.

Il s'agit notamment d'obtenir l'accord de General Motors selon une source.
[.......]

- Les administrateurs n'ont pas l'intention de vendre l'immobilier dans son ensemble, mais ils préfèrent une coupe. C'est très surprenant de es voir aller dans cette voie , explique une source.

Les deux voies principales privilégiées par les adminsitrateurs devraenit plutôt s'orienter vers les propriétaires chinois de Volvo, Geel, qui pourrait lancer un centre de développement à Trollhättan, ou vers BAIC, avec Panasonic, afin de commencer à construire des voitures électriques. Mais ces options ne fournissent pas autant d'emplois dans l'avenir.

- Le risque est de voir disparaitre  plusieurs milliers d'emplois.

P4-Ouest a cherché à joindre les administrateurs pour un commentaire sans succès.
Source : P4 Ouest via Facebook (Anne Springer)

3 commentaires :

  1. SAAB doit vraiment être un rival de choix pour tous ces decideurs (administrateurs, GM, etc ...) qui refusent de voir cette entreprise revenir sur le marché au travers de nouveaux propriétaires.

    Si ils ne veulent pas que SAAB reprenne, avoir au moins le courage de le dire clairement plutôt que de provoquer une agonie infernale pour tous ceux qui en vivent.

    RépondreSupprimer