jeudi 12 juillet 2012

Crazy Danish!


Two weeks ago I was the winning bidders for two shocks absorbers for my 900 on Swedish auction website “Tradera” as they don’t coming to my door, I ask the seller what’s going on and thisis the answer!   
"Hi Etienne,
The package came back to me last night. Apparently, the Danish customs stopped the package because they claim that there is gas in the shock absorbers.
I'll call the custom in the morning and ask what the heck they're doing, because there is no gas in thoes shocks.
I have attached a picture of the shippingnote and customs sticker so you should dont have to worry about me trying to fool you.
I apologize for all the extra waiting and I'll do my best to get you the shocks as soon as possible."


Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire